This Redacted tuned SRS is a black Silverback SRS 16" Covert pull bolt. It has had the Fast Hop unit fitted along with a Prometheus 420mm inner barrel. It has also been outfitted with a Dual stage trigger, short Spook suppressor and comes with both an M140 and M160 spring. The M140 spring is fitted to the rifle and has been setup for UK sniper limits. This rifle has been setup to the Redacted preferred specification and boasts superb performance and is also whisper quiet. To finish it off they have also thrown in 2 spare magazines to make sure you have plenty and they have finished it off with 3.5-10x40 optic with quick change posts.
A serious setup for the serious airsoft sniper! We will also offer free engraving on this rifle if wanted just ask!
The normal information on this rifle can be found below.
The Silverback SRS-A1 Covert 16'' is a fully licenced version of the Desert Tech Scout Recon Stealth A1 bullpup sniper rifle. Our airsoft version of this awesome bullpup sniper rifle is built only in high quality materials:
- This pull back version allows you to easily change the spring to adjust your rifle muzzle velocity. The bolt itself is made of steel (monolithic bolt head, cylinder, spring guide, piston end) and 6061 aluminium (piston body and piston head). The volume of compressed air reaches 41 cubic centimeter: it's the largest air volume available for a spring powered airsoft gun. Muzzle energy is about 1.4 Joules with the 16 inches barrel (1.8 J with the 22 inches barrel and 1.9 J with the 26 inches barrel). - Compatible APS 13 mm springs (APS-2 / APS-T96 / APS-SR2 / M24).
- Monolithic receiver: CNC 6061 T6 aluminium, a massive piece, over one kilogram, featuring the quick change barrel attachment system patented by Desert Tech LLC. Each receiver has a unique CNC engraved serial number.
- Outer barrel made by CNC, 6061 T6 aluminium with an inner diameter of 8.56 mm eliminating the necessity of barrel spacers. The airsoft SRS-A1 Covert 16'' is equipped with a 6.05 x 420 mm (AEG type) brass inner barrel and a thread protection to cover the 14 CWW airsoft standard barrel thread.
- Two way aluminium hop up unit, directly attached to the quick change barrel assembly, allowing barrel switch in seconds while keeping your hop up setting. Hop up setting is done by two screws on top of the rifle, through the receiver, with the provided key, without removing the barrel, the magazine or the optic. Hopup rubber is AEG type.
- Railed handguard: CNC 6061 T5 aluminium and fiber reinforced nylon additional rails (3 pieces included). Rail system is attached to the receiver via a sturdy 38x2mm thread.
- Rifle stock is made of fiber reinforced nylon. Black, Flat Dark Earth and OD colors are available.
- Fiber reinforced nylon buttplate.
- Steel magazine, with reinforced nylon internal, 30 rounds capacity.
- Monopod, included with all Silverback Airsoft SRS, accurate replica of the Desert Tech LLC patented monopod, CNC 6061 aluminium.
The SRS-A1 Covert 16'' version has an overall length of 699 mm (min.), and a weight of 3.19 Kg (min.).
- CNC aluminium trigger, with position and preload adjustment.
- No injection molding metal parts, no zinc alloy, all screws are in 10.9 steel.