Items 1-36 of 372
- WE Gas Drum Magazine for 1911 Series (350 Rounds - OD)SKU: 310837£129.99
- Battleaxe Swat Series Electric Drum Magazine (Electric Winding - Tan)SKU: 310895£34.99
- Battleaxe M870 Shotgun to M4 Drum Magazine for M870 Shotguns (Tan)SKU: 310899£34.99
- Battleaxe AK Electric Winding Drum Magazine (3500 Rounds)SKU: 310279£34.99
- Battleaxe G39 Electric Drum Magazine (Electric Winding - Tan)SKU: 310892£34.99
- Battleaxe AK Electric Drum Magazine (Electric Winding - Tan)SKU: 310893£34.99
- Battleaxe Mega Hi-Cap Magazine M4 Series (900 Rounds - Tan)SKU: 310901£20.99
- Battleaxe Mega Magazine M4 Series (Black)SKU: 310900£20.99
- KWA MS120c Mid-Cap Magazine (120 Rounds - M4/M16 - Black - 197-04301)SKU: 310780£44.99
- KWA TK45 Ronin Series Magazine (Pack of 3 - 80 Rounds - 197-09045)SKU: 310782£39.99
- KWA QRF MOD2 Series Mid-Cap Magazine (3 Pack - 120 Rounds Each - Black)SKU: 310778£49.99
- WE Gas Drum Magazine for M4 Series (350 Rounds - OD)SKU: 310835£129.99
- WE Gas Drum Magazine for M9/M92 Series (350 Rounds - OD)SKU: 310839£129.99
- Secutor - Gladius Magna VI - 17 Series Gas Magazine (23 Rounds - Black)SKU: 310820£26.99
- KWA TK45 Ronin Series Magazine (Pack of 3 - 120 Rounds - 197-09046)SKU: 310666£39.99
- G&G PRK9 Series Mid-Cap Magazine (200 Rounds - G-08-178)SKU: 310773£39.99
- Echo1 GAT SMG AEG Hi-Cap Magazine (250 Rounds - MAG-ECHO GAT HC)SKU: 310754£15.99
- Ares M45X-S - Drum Magazine (MAG-040)SKU: 310637£49.99
- Ares M45X-S - Long Magazine (MAG-041)SKU: 310638£19.49
- Ares M45X-S - Short Magazine (MAG-042)SKU: 310639£13.99
- PPS XM26 Stand Alone Gas Shotgun (Magazine - Black - PPS-MAG-008)SKU: 310513£9.29
- APS M40 M40A3 Airsoft Sniper Magazines (45 Rounds - Full Metal - MS005)SKU: 310495£16.69
- Battleaxe G39 Series Mid-Cap Magazine (Black - 608-2)SKU: 310853£8.99
- Ares SCR-H Magazine (380 Rounds - Black - MAG-010-BK)SKU: 310591£20.98
Items 1-36 of 372
Do you want to improve your game? Go locked and loaded with a few magazines to spare. We have every possible model you could imagine.
Choose a high-capacity mag with an insane number of pellets to obliterate the enemy. Or stick to the standard airsoft m4 mags to reduce the amount of weight you carry.
Your choice of BB mags doesn’t matter; we have any brand you need. We stock spring, gas, and electric mags, and everything from airsoft sniper magazines to an airsoft drum mag.
If you aren’t sure what to choose, contact us for superb customer service and unrivalled knowledge.
Types of Airsoft Magazines
Check the manufacturer’s recommendation for the best types of mags to use for your gun. An airsoft m4 magazine UK may well fit a different kind of weapon, but it's better to be sure.
There are several types of magazines:
Standard Curved Automatic Models
You'll use these magazines with a sub-machine gun. The old AK-47 rifle carried this type, which contains a fair amount of ammunition and reloads the weapon quickly.
Standard Pistol Models
These mags are generally used for pistols. They fit inside the stock of the weapon, carry a fair amount of ammo, and are lightweight. The mag’s position inside the stock reduces bulkiness, which is a great option if you’re fighting in close quarters.
High-Capacity Box Models
If you want the maximum number of casualties, a box magazine is the way to go. It’s slightly bulkier and a little clumsier to change out. The upside is that you won’t need to change it that often because it contains an abundance of ammunition.
Standard models work well on the run, but if you want the maximum speed available, then choose a fast-loading model for efficiency. It is specifically designed to feed pellets through faster than standard models.
We have many different brands on offer, and all are reliable. For the best of the best, we recommend the following, though:
- Classic Army
- G&G Armament
You can rely on any of these brands to provide reliable, durable products. The mags load quickly and can be changed easily. A few of these puppies on your person means you won't run out of ammunition for ages.
Don’t forget to browse the accessories that will help you carry the magazines, too. We have everything from clips for your belt or vest to streamlined carry cases.
All you need is a magazine that loads the bullets reliably and all the brands we offer achieve this directive. The main challenge is to find a mag that suits your needs perfectly.
Before you head out and buy the biggest box cartridge available, be sure it works with your weapon.
It pays to match the mag to the type of gameplay you enjoy. If you're a double wielder, you'll want maximum carnage, and a box cartridge is ideal. If you're concerned about accuracy, choose a standard cartridge instead.
Peruse at our range and see what we offer for yourself.