Glasses, Goggles & Masks
Items 1-36 of 103
- CCCP V2 Strike Steel Full Face Mask (Covers up to the Ear - Tan/Camo)SKU: 613925£8.99
- CCCP V2 Strike Steel Full Face Mask (Covers up to the Ear - Black/Camo)SKU: 613922£8.99
- CCCP V2 Strike Steel Full Face Mask (Covers up to the Ear - Green/Camo)SKU: 613924£8.99
- Big Foot Tactical JF Mesh Mask (AF Helmet Fit - Black)SKU: 612103£14.99
- Big Foot V1 Strike Steel Half Face Mask (One Belt Version) (Black)SKU: 610386£7.99
- Big Foot Leader Mask (Tan)SKU: 613080£15.98
- FMA Goggle Swivel Clips 19mm (Black - TB315)SKU: 610839£2.24
- Big Foot Skull Mask (Black)SKU: 613163£10.49
- Big Foot tactical multidimensional split mask (Urban Grey)SKU: 613696£13.49
- Big Foot Spartan Mesh Face Mask (OD)SKU: 612110£13.29
- Big Foot Zombie Skull Mask (V1)SKU: 611648£16.69
- Big Foot Leader Mask (Carbon Fibre)SKU: 613082£20.99
- CCCP Full Face Fencing Mask without Eye Protection (Green)SKU: 611112£16.49
- Big Foot 2.0 Framework (ANSI Z80.3) GLASSES (Black Frame - Ink Lens)SKU: 610419£6.49
- Big Foot V1 Strike Steel Half Face Mask (Two Belt Version - Skull) (Tan)SKU: 610494£8.49
- Big Foot Glory Knight Mesh Mask (Tan)SKU: 613084£12.99
- Big Foot Tactical JF Mesh Mask (AF Helmet Fit - Urban Grey)SKU: 612105£14.99
- Big Foot Devil Mask (Red)SKU: 611774£13.29
- Big Foot Big Goggles with 3 Different Color Lenses (Tan)SKU: 613486£15.98
- Big Foot Spartan Clear Glass Face Mask (Tan)SKU: 613099£13.29
- Big Foot V Mask (Black)SKU: 613089£10.49
- BIG FOOT V2 MESH GLASSES (BLACK)SKU: 610413£8.99
- Big Foot Neoprene Full Face Mask (Black)SKU: 611002£4.49
- Big Foot CSK Mask (Tan)SKU: 610694£8.99
- Big Foot Full Face Skull Mask (OD)SKU: 613494£15.99
- Big Foot Spartan Clear Glass Face Mask (Grey)SKU: 613098£13.29
- Big Foot Strike Steel Mesh Mask with Ear Protection (Tan)SKU: 612102£12.99
- Big Foot Clear Glasses (FAST Helmet Adapted Version) (Tan)SKU: 610418£11.99
- Big Foot Tactical Half Face Mask (Multicam)SKU: 613273£10.99
- Big Foot Small Flying Mask with Nylon Goggle (OD)SKU: 610394£6.49
- BIG FOOT TACTICAL SAFETY GOGGLES (LIMPID)SKU: 610428£10.99
- Big Foot Clear Glasses (OD)SKU: 610411£8.59
- FMA Goggle Swivel Clips 36mm (FG) (TB314)SKU: 610838£3.19
Items 1-36 of 103
Wearing the right combat mask is an essential part of your airsoft experience. You should have protection for your eyes as a bare minimum. Even a stray BB at low speeds can do significant damage.
Masks provide protection and allow you to express your personality. If you want to look like a stormtrooper or acquire an airsoft skull mask, we can make it happen.
We have the broadest range of airsoft masks in the United Kingdom, including full masks and half masks. Get in touch, and we'll talk you through the selection. We pride ourselves in taking excellent care of our clients in all thing airsoft.
Types of Airsoft Masks
There are four main types of masks.
Full Face Masks
An airsoft full face helmet UK offers the best protection. The trade-off is that they can be warm to wear if you've been playing for a while. Our masks are well-ventilated, though, and won't get you as hot under the collar.
We do recommend a demisting spray to use with these masks. Alternatively, look for a model with mesh inserts instead, which offer protection and ventilation.
Lower Face Masks
If you want an airsoft half face mask, you’ll need to choose which half to cover. If you’re looking for the best airsoft mask for glasses, the lower face masks are the right choice. They protect your teeth and jaw when a round hits your face, but you must wear goggles with them.
Top Half Masks
These are designed to protect your eyes and are a great option if you get too hot while playing. The downside is that they offer no protection for your teeth and jaw.
If you feel that the best airsoft masks have character, you’ll love the resins masks. There is a wide range of characters—including Spiderman, and Ironman. Have fun choosing the right representation for you.
We only stock the top brands that have proven to offer reliable protection and versatility. Masks are one form of gear where a cheap and nasty alternative is to be avoided.
Face protection is essential on the battlefield. The rounds fired are usually shot at low velocity, but they're still travelling at quite a speed and does significant damage to vulnerable soft tissue.
It’s imperative to acquire the right protection. Our favourite brands include:
- Wo Sport
- Kombat UK
- Double Eagle
- WE Tech
Check out our store to find the highest quality masks at the best prices.
A character mask injects an aspect of fun into the airsoft course as you play your favourite superheroes. For serious competitors, a pro-style helmet with full face mask might be a better advantage.
If you'd prefer something lighter, a half mask is ideal. Your eyes must be protected, so if you only cover the lower face, you must wear goggles as well.
It’s critical to protect your eyes. If you’re on a tight budget, consider buying a top half-model, so you don’t have to buy goggles as well.
If you need advice, call our friendly professionals before making your final decision.