Airsoft Assault Rifle
Items 1-36 of 39
- Snow Wolf PPSH AEG (SW-09 - Dual Magazine)SKU: 210705£199.99
- EMG F1 Firearms BDR-15 3G AR15 AEG Rifle (Blue - BDR-BLS-2)SKU: 211547£420.99
- Bo Dynamics Shield K (Recoil - Tan)SKU: 211480£391.99
- Golden Eagle AR4168 AEG (Inc. Bat. And Charger - Polymer Body)SKU: 211799£159.99
- Golden Eagle AR4168 AEG (Inc. Bat. And Charger - Full Metal - Black)SKU: 211580£224.99
- Golden Eagle M16A2 Super Enhanced AEG (Fixed Stock - Inc. Battery and Charger)SKU: 211563£134.99
- Dytac SLR Airsoft AK74 AEG (Black - SLR-AK03-BK)SKU: 211777£329.99
- Dytac SLR B15 Helix Ultralight Carbine Rifle (Long - SLR-AEG37B-BK)SKU: 211780£329.99
- Ares Amoeba Modular M4 AA (Compact Long - M4-AMSL-BK - Black)SKU: 211423£300.49
- Ares Amoeba Modular M4 AA (Compact Long - M4-AMSL-DE - Tan)SKU: 211424£251.49
- Ares Amoeba Modular M4 AA (Compact Short - M4-AMSS-DE - Tan)SKU: 211422£283.49
- Ares x Sharp Bros. Jack Pro. M4 7" (Tan - M4-SB-TJ-S-DE)SKU: 211426£299.99
- Ares x Sharp Bros. Pro. M4 7" (Black - M4-SB7-BK)SKU: 211246£403.49
- Classic Army - SCARAB - RAC Keymod (Full Metal - ETU - Black - CA107M)SKU: 211125Regular Price £269.99 Special Price £199.99
- Classic Army - SCARAB ABR Keymod (Full Metal - ETU - Black - CA108M)SKU: 211126Regular Price £269.99 Special Price £199.99
- Ares x Sharp Bros. Hellbreaker Pro. M4 10" (Black - M4-SB10-BK)SKU: 211249£466.99
- Ares x Sharp Bros. Hellbreaker Pro. M4 7" (Tan - M4-SB7-DE)SKU: 211247£336.99
- Classic Army Nemesis HEX M4 Carbine AEG (Black - 13" Lock Rail - CA112M)SKU: 211316£280.49
- APS EBB Phantom Extremis M-Lok (MKIII - Black)SKU: 211392£339.98
- CSA by Ares VZ58M AEG Tatical (Large - FSCU - VZ58-003)SKU: 211396£323.99
- Double Eagle M906B M4 M-Lok with Falcon Fire Control System (Full Metal - M906B)SKU: 212288£209.99
- KWA AKR-74M AEG3 (Full Metal - 106-00703)SKU: 212237£314.99
- Ares MP055 SCR-H (ARES-AR-060E - Black)SKU: 211737£479.99
- LCKM | LCT Steel AK AEG (LCT-005)SKU: 210513£459.99
- LCT LCKS74 AEG (Rifle)SKU: 213157£369.99
- GHK MK18 MOD1 Gas Blowback Rifle (Black)SKU: 212530£749.99
- Ares M4 X-Class Model 9 (AR-091E - Black)SKU: 212623£399.99
- Ares G39 EBB with IDZ Stock (ECU Version - with Rail - AR-078E)SKU: 212198£334.99
- Ares MP055 SCR-H-T (ARES-AR-061E - Tan)SKU: 211482£479.99
- Double Eagle M907 M4 with Falcon Fire Control System (M907E)SKU: 212189£209.99
- Golden Eagle M4A1 Gas Blowback Rifle (Metal - Black - MC6604M)SKU: 212552£224.99
Items 1-36 of 39
Airsoft assault rifle
Are airsoft assault rifles legal
Yes, airsoft assault rifles are legal in most countries. However, some restrictions may apply in specific areas. For example, in the United States and the United Kingdom, airsoft assault rifles cannot be sold to minors. In most cases, adults can purchase and give them to younger persons.
What are the features of an airsoft assault rifle?
Airsoft assault rifles typically have a metal body and polymer furniture. They are powered by springs or electric motors and can shoot either pellets or BBs. They are typically fired from a shoulder stock, but some models can be fired from the hip. Airsoft assault rifles are accurate up to about 100 yards. The force of the project is reduced with distance. The further the target is, the less force it encounters when struck.
What are the differences between airsoft and real assault rifles?
The main difference between an airsoft assault rifle and a real assault rifle is that airsoft rifles shoot non-lethal projectiles. Airsoft rifles are also typically much less powerful than real assault rifles.
Are airsoft assault rifles safe?
Airsoft assault rifles are generally considered to be safe. However, players should always wear safety goggles when using them to avoid being hit in the face with a projectile. In addition, players should never point an airsoft rifle at another person, even if it is unloaded.
How powerful can an airsoft assault rifle be?
An airsoft assault rifle can typically be powered by either a spring or an electric motor. The rifle's power will determine how fast the projectile is fired and how far it can travel. Airsoft rifles powered by springs typically have a lower muzzle velocity than those powered by electric motors.
Airsoft assault rifle co2
Co2 cartridges power co2 powered airsoft rifles. These rifles are typically more powerful than spring or electric powered rifles and can shoot projectiles at a higher velocity. They are also typically more expensive than other types of airsoft rifles.
Airsoft assault rifle electric
Electric powered airsoft rifles are the most popular type of airsoft rifle. They are powered by a battery and can shoot projectiles at a high velocity. They are also typically less expensive than Co2 powered rifles.
Airsoft assault rifle spring
Spring powered airsoft rifles are the oldest type of airsoft rifle. They are powered by a spring and typically have a lower muzzle velocity than electric or Co2 powered rifles. They are also typically less expensive than other types of airsoft rifles.
Airsoft assault rifle full auto
Full auto airsoft rifles can fire multiple projectiles with a single pull of the trigger. These rifles are typically more expensive than other types of airsoft rifles and can only be used by experienced players who have been properly trained in their use.
Airsoft assault rifle gas
A gas cartridge powers gas powered airsoft rifles. These rifles are typically more powerful than spring or electric powered rifles and can shoot projectiles at a higher velocity. They are also typically more expensive than other types of airsoft rifles.
Airsoft assault rifle m4
The M4 is the most popular type of airsoft assault rifle. It is based on the AR-15, a real assault rifle that is used by the United States military. The M4 is typically powered by an electric motor and can shoot projectiles at a high velocity. It is also typically less expensive than other types of airsoft rifles.
Airsoft assault rifle scopes
Scopes are attachments that can be mounted on airsoft rifles to help improve their accuracy. They typically come in two types: fixed or adjustable. Fixed scopes cannot be adjusted, while adjustable scopes can be adjusted to help improve the accuracy of the rifle.
Airsoft assault rifles with scope
It is often cheaper to buy an airsoft assault rifle with a scope already attached to it. However, not all airsoft rifles come with scopes. If you are looking for an airsoft rifle with a scope, make sure to check the rifle's specifications before you buy it.
While this may not matter to beginners, more experienced users prefer buying an assault rifle and a scope separately. This often means pairing their favourite airsoft assault rifle with a competent scope.