- Brand: GHK (Externals made by and compatible with LCT)
- Type : Gas Blowback
- Length : 705mm - 950mm (Foldable)
- Weight : 3400g
- Velocity(Fps) : Approx 345 with .20g BBs and Green Gas
- Inner Barrel Length : 400mm
- Inner Barrel Diameter : 6.03±0.01
- Material : Steel, Zinc Alloy, Aluminium Alloy, Nylon Polymer
- Fire Mode : Safe/Semi/Full Auto
- Magazines: GHK AK Magazines both Gas and CO2
- Magazine : 50 Rounds (Low Cap Magazine)
- Hop-Up : Adjustable
- Barrel Thread Type : 14mm CCW
- Includes Speed Loader Adapter
GHK are renowned for their reputation in delivering ultimate realism with all of their products. Paired up with LCT on the external build of their AK range, GHK will leave you less than satisfied when handling an AK by almost any other manufacturer. This AK74MN is an amazingly realistic replica of one of the most commonly used military rifles in the world, the Kalashnikov AK74M The 5.45 mm AK74M is still widely used as the standard service assault rifle in the Russian military. It is a successor to the older AK74, with polymer parts instead of the wooden ones and a side rail scope mount.
The receiver of this replica is made of stamped steel, as is the dust cover. The majority rest of the metal parts and internals are made from machined steel, with an aluminium outer barrel. The handguards, stock, pistol grip and magazine are made from a tough and durable nylon reinforced polymer with steel features and details, such as magazine baseplate, stock buttplate, folding and locking mechanisms and handguard caps. It’s heavy, solid and robust feeling, as any AK should. And performs brilliantly while being as realistically feeling as possible, without sacrificing performance. As an airsoft replica running on gas or co2 magazines, GHK opted to utilise a half travel bolt. This means that the bolt only reciprocates half as far back as the real version with every shot. The jolt of the heavy bolt rocking back and forth is still extremely satisfying and realistic, but is more gas efficient and consistent than replicas that feature a full travel bolt, as less gas is required to operate the action.
The fit and finish and attention to detail is superb. Magazines on GHK AK rifles can be particularly tricky to load without the included speed loader adapter so do be sure to keep it safe. As the externals are manufactured by LCT, it is of course compatible with the wide range of accessories available by them also. Including a whole selection of different handguards and top covers with rail attachments for accessories and optics and grips, as well as different stock types. Making the customisation possibilities of the rifle virtually endless. The GHK AKs are the ultimate AK for collectors and skirmishers.
Note* When filling the magazine with gas, there's a few things you can do to help keep it working properly and ensure they last as long as they should.
- Hold the magazine with the fill valve facing up. (usually on the bottom of the magazine, sometimes on the back)
- Insert the nozzle of the gas canister and push straight down. Gas shouldn't spurt out of and around the valve, it should go straight into the magazine.
- Listen for the hiss inside the magazine as it fills. It's usually quick and then stops. When it stops, stop.
- With a pistol mag fill 3-5 seconds worth of gas. With an extended or rifle mag around 7-10 seconds. This gives you enough while preventing you from over filling it. When you over fill, usually the first shot releases too much if not all of the gas, which cools down quickly and prevents the gun from working properly.
- Never ever ever release the gas from the magazine via the knocker valve with the mag out of the gun, the only thing that should press that button is the firing pin.
- And Finally, always store a bit of gas in the magazine. Maintenance gas (Abbey 144a) or green gas that contains silicone lubricant (most do) This will keep the seals tight and stop them from drying out and failing.
So to recap that... Gas in, fill downwards, just a few seconds, only release it by firing it out (dry firing with no BBs is fine) and always leave some or put some in for storage. Gassed mags are happy mags.
|Weapon Powered By
|Variant / Platform
Our courier partners deliver from Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. We will attempt to dispatch all packages within 24 hours, although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders with products with two-tone service or Defence Check may take longer to dispatch.
Once the order is dispatched you will get an email with the tracking number and which courier partner it’s going to be delivered via. Any missing/incorrect items need to be reported with 48hrs of signed delivery.
Faulty Product?! Unfortunately that is part of life but be rest assured we are here to help! Contact one of our friendly staff via phone or email. Stating what the problem is, if we can resolve the problem via phone or email great if not then they will advise how to send it back and what details we require.
The gun will be sprayed 51% in a bright/primary color (we do only blue, green and red currently). The process of two toning currently runs at 2 working days depending on Drying Time, which is effected by Ambient Temperature and Weather. and currently no express delivery is available for this even if you select it at checkout.